Monday, March 4, 2013

Update - 2.4.13

Man this week has been emotional for me. I have received so much support and love from this ward. They are truly my family. Yesterday I was able to bear my testimony for the last time in the Edmond 3rd ward and it was the most spiritual experience. I have really appreciated the opportunity my Heavenly Father has given me to serve around these people. I love them. I have had so many great experiences in this area and it feels like I am leaving on another mission this wednesday when I leave. I am being transferred to Mustang, Oklahoma (I need a map haha) where I will basically be running a zone. I will be the district leader of a district of about 12 they said. so 6 companionship's. I am pretty nervous about all that especially since the Assistants and the Zone Leaders will all be in my district. I never feel like I should be the one teaching, but the Lord always seems to qualify those he serves. Other than that, I know my companion will be an Elder Macmillan from who knows where and I know that he has only been out 3 transfers....always get the young ones. It will be a good time. So thats the update for now.. I hope you don't send anymore letters to my edmond address because I will not be there. Send everything to the mission office until I can give yall my address in mustang!! :) I really am thinking alot about you and pray for you every night and fast for you every week. I hope you can feel it. I can feel yours. 

I also have a strong testimony of the reality of the atonement. It is so real. It will change people completely. It is a lifelong pursuit, something that we struggle with all the time. 

I love you all and have so many funny stories to tell you. Oklahoma is classic and I always seem to attract the older women who are thousands of pounds over weight. #missionaryProblems Good times nevertheless and it has been such a privilege to see the Lord work miracles amongst His children in the Edmond 3rd Area.

Love,

Elder Cutler 

No comments:

Post a Comment