Monday, March 18, 2013

pictures. - 3.18.13

last p day in edmond. miss em


the gauvin boys!!!


These two were so good to us. they'll be baptized someday. Paula is like my mom out here. I love her. haha this is her daughter olivia. She is super cool too! and their dog petey was the CUTEST dog i have ever seen. 


This is from edmond love these guys


kade eubanks. super awesome kid. he's 13. 


This family was from edmond. we set a baptismal date for may 4 ;) right before I left. They are one awesome family. love them. Hank and Donna Bell. :)



The BIGGEST reeses ever. thanks for fattening me up kara :)


Does anyone recognize those dang finger puppets? Elder Roundy and Elder Sewell. 

its just soda. i priomise. thats elder roundy and elder sewell. :)


more soda. i love these elders.


 this is my newest companero. :) elder mcmillan


snapbacks back. this one goes out to jadon ;)

1 comment:

  1. I see in subway the México City...and i like u mi WhatsApp 5523335511 xo

    ReplyDelete