Monday, October 14, 2013

The Heavenly Virtue


I want patience and I want it now. Classic. If there is one thing I have learned this week it is to patiently wait upon the Lord in humility. I feel like the Lord is patiently teaching me how to be patiently humble. It's hard and will be a lifelong lesson, but it feels so good for some reason still.
This week was fast. We had a "BROad" trip on tuesday down to the Doctors office in Midwest City and stopped by Paula Schickes home before to have some breakfast. It was so great to see her again. I can't believe it has been a year since I first met them in edmond. Crazy to think about that. That was so fun to see her again, I really love that family. Then on wednesday we had a mission leadership council...longest meeting in the world. Rough. We left the apartment at 6:30am and left the meeting at 4pm, got back at 6pm for 3 appointments later that evening and walked in the door for the first time at 9:20pm. Talk about sitting in a car and fattening up. I'm becoming a little cheeseball. Then we traveled all the way up to Ponca City and Blackwell and did exchanges with the Elders up there. I went to Blackwell with Elder Roundy and Chavez. I kissed a llama on the side of the road, so don't be surprised if I get sent home if President finds out about it.... We spent all day friday, and half of saturday there and then drove back to find that 6 appointments we had scheduled out on saturday, all cancelled. Classic. It has been a busy week full of driving. Conference talks galore.
We had so many miracles in between. We never get anytime in our own area, and it's amazing how the Lord always makes up for the difference. He always provides. I am beginning to love the feeling "I have no idea where it's gonna come from, but it will", after awhile you get used to it. It reminded me of a quote I heard this week. 
"HOPE IS THE ABILITY TO LISTEN TO THE MUSIC OF THE FUTURE, AND FAITH IS THE COURAGE TO DANCE TO IT TODAY"
Probably  one of the greatest quotes i have heard about faith and hope. Think about it.
Well I don't have much time because we have to get ready for the whole zone coming down today and prepare a training for tonight. I can't tell ya how happy i am. I feel so blessed in every aspect of my life. I love yall.

Elder Cutler


#HardenedCriminal
me and elder reese didn't know what to do. not within sight and sound.




#hittinThe'BRO'AD

No comments:

Post a Comment